Alternative energies and resources
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Neither materials nor energy in sight!
The shortage of materials and energy are current top issues.
Increased demand from the market, which meets with insufficient manufacturing capacity and transport problems, is one of the main causes.
In many places, the situation is tense due to long order times, machine downtime, delivery problems to the customer and planning uncertainties. In addition, material prices have ris-en, in some cases considerably. There is currently no relief in sight in many areas.
Are you also one of those suffering? Now is a good time for a thorough analysis!
If you want to quickly uncover your potential for cost optimization and new energies, find and optimize cost drivers, analyze products, components or processes and scrutinize de-sign, manufacturing processes as well as materials used, QUO is the right partner at your side. Use our cross-industry swarm intelligence!
With our team we analyze companies, portfolios, assemblies as well as products, services, technologies and services.
– we develop synergies,
– draw comparisons for possible alternatives,
– we optimize products towards a user-friendly design throughout the entire product life cycle and
– we use the synergies of our partner network.
Resource-efficient and sustainable solutions
We think in cycles and support you in equipping your portfolio for the future with resource-saving and sustainable solutions. To do this, we look at needs and requirements from a variety of perspectives and develop innovative concepts with foresight in iterative pro-cesses.
With a focus on production, we consider, among other things:
– Intelligent material selection (elaboration of material basics, determination of material candidates, selection of materials, obtaining optimal material properties for the product, industrialization of material into the production process)
– Inherent intelligence
With the focus on utilization:
– Extension of product life
With the focus on recycling:
– Product as a service
– Take-back system
– Recycling as a last option
Optimization potential thanks to a holistic approach
We attach great importance to sustainable and ecological value creation in product devel-opment. Thanks to our holistic approach in the areas of infrastructure, processes, material selection, packaging options and profitability, we discover optimization potential in all areas.
In the area of infrastructure we
– Reduce energy and avoid energy losses
– Discover sustainable energy sources
In the area of processes we analyze
– The CO2 balance of the manufacturing phase
– Energy and water consumption
– The amount of waste and how it can be reduced
With regard to the product, we focus on
– Intelligent materials
– Reduction of material consumption
– Concept innovation and optimization
– Life cycle assessment
In terms of recyclability
– Let’s minimize raw material consumption
– Let’s investigate reuse (cradle to cradle)
– Consider possible eco-certifications
– Check compliance with environmental regulations
QUO supports you!
If you want to quickly uncover your potential for cost optimization and new energies, find and optimize cost drivers, analyze products, components or processes and scrutinize de-sign, manufacturing processes and materials used, QUO is the right partner at your side. Use our cross-industry swarm intelligence!
Contact us now and start your first workshop with us soon!
Andreas Halbleib is looking forward to your contact: +41 44 307 40 14
Innovative greetings from QUO AG![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]