Personal data is collected for the purposes specified below. Suitable measures (such as SSL encryption) are taken to protect this data during transmission and storage.
QUO collects and processes personal data exclusively for its own purposes to provide free-of-charge or fee-based services, and to improve its offer.
By using quo.ch, you give your express consent to the following conditions. We use standard analytics tools to anonymously document and analyse traffic on our websites for the purpose of improving our offer.
We use Vimeo and YouTube to display video. These providers can track access to their platform.
By registering for our newsletter, you expressly agree to allow us to send you information and analyse access for statistical purposes independently of your person. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time on www.quo.ch.
If you register for an event on event.quo.ch, you tell us your first name, last name, company, postcode, town, country, email address and phone number. This data is collected and stored. Your data is only used to communicate with you regarding the event for which you have registered.
EMAILPlease note that email may not be encrypted at all times during transmission for technical reasons. Third parties can view and manipulate email during transmission, and email can be filtered as spam and go missing.
Business correspondence and business documents are stored for 10 years as per statutory requirements.
TRANSMISSION TO THIRD PARTIES
· You have given your express consent to this
· Such processing is required to process a contract with you
· Such processing is required to meet a legal obligation
· Such processing is required to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in us not passing on your data.
DATA PRIVACY SHIELD
QUO AG can use software from companies that are subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield or an equivalent agreement.
You can exercise the following rights by contacting our data protection officer at any time:
· Information about the data we store and process about you
· Rectification of incorrect data concerning your person
· Erasure of the data we store about you
· If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time with future effect.
If you have questions about data protection, please send us an email or contact the person responsible for data protection at our organisation directly:
+41 44 307 40 60
QUO AG, 24 May 2018